HD2 Landscape Car Holder

Search This thread

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
I am searching for a landscape! device holder for my HD2.
I found several Portait ones, but landscape is much nicer!

I am thinking of something like this:
120501.jpg

Just in Landscape.

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
This one looks really nice, but unfortunately they didnt left any room for the speaker on the holder, only for the camera...shouldnt be that good for the volume of your navigation software.

I don't think that this is a problem. My Kaiser has a similar case, no problem. And if it is so load in your car that won't make a difference. A solution is to use your AUX in of your Radio :). Modern Radios support Aux and Radio/USB/SD mixing so you can listing to music & hear your navigation :)

-Vulture-

Aug 24, 2008
Munich
I don't think that this is a problem. My Kaiser has a similar case, no problem. And if it is so load in your car that won't make a difference. A solution is to use your AUX in of your Radio :). Modern Radios support Aux and Radio/USB/SD mixing so you can listing to music & hear your navigation :)

Yeah, maybe youre right. On the other hand i could take some of my tools here and enlarge the hole myself... :D

Pandor

Apr 29, 2006
benefits of the brodit holder, no drilling, or a suction cup. Easy mounting, and with a new phone you only change the holder.

Had these for my last three phones.

wynthewun

Apr 9, 2009
I think I will definitely wait for the official carkit. It looks simply amazing. I've owned some non-official car phone holders in my time.... in most cases they look cheap and plasticy.

However in most cases, function is fine (perhaps sometimes a bit fidgety to adjust).

mirroalex

Aug 14, 2009
Hi my friends...

please help me i don't know which car holder is suitable for my car... :( i have toyota fortuner 2008 (it is the same as toyota hilux) i need both landscape and portrait modes + car charger please help me which holder is the best for me...

thank you very very much.

P.S if you want i can provide some pictures of inside of my car so you can decide...