HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9000 (MTK6589)

Search This thread

wassgha

Sep 13, 2011
After my H9500+ broke I bought this new 1:1 Galaxy Note 3 replica (It even has the full official Touchwiz experience and the plastic textures) from Fastcardtech.
Mod edit... sales, links to sale sites or discussion of selling is not what XDA is here for. Use swappa or nothing!

Rule #7 - Do not spam, sell or trade on the forums.

If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
On the 30th Nov 2012 the Marketplace closed. The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com
This thread will have ROMs, custom ROMs, repair instructions, etc...

More Photos

My review
  1. Tools and drivers
  2. Rooting the phone
  3. Firmware files/ROMs & Mods
  4. Troubleshooting (bricked phone, wrong preloader file, etc…)
  5. Q/A

Last edited by a moderator:

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
After my H9500+ broke I bought this new 1:1 Galaxy Note 3 replica (It even has the full official Touchwiz experience and the plastic textures) from Fastcardtech.

I bought mine from here http://www.fastcardtech.com/goods.php?id=9715 for 205$ since i had experience with these guys but you will certainly find it on other websites however I can't confirm that we have the same phone... This thread will have ROMs, custom ROMs, repair instructions, etc...

More Photos

My review

1. Tools and drivers
  2. Rooting the phone
  3. Firmware files/ROMs & Mods
  4. Troubleshooting (bricked phone, wrong preloader file, etc…)
  5. Q/A
hey since u have this phone cut u then please share the system dump from it

iamwrong

Oct 8, 2013
Hongkong
is it a real note3?

i found another this kind of note3 in coolicool with cheaper price,could anyone tell me the difference?

araneon

Oct 9, 2013
Friends, I'm from Russia, wanted to buy a phone, but I doubt where the order on aliexpress or fastcardtech, as with fastcardtech I'm not working, I Do not Know is a reliable shop or not?
And yet, is not difficult to tell if you bought the version with LOGO Sams ... G?
And is there any firmware on it, because I was looking photo menu of the phone and there is a very poor translation of the Russian language, I want to fix it.
P.S. Sorry for the text of the curve, since I use a translator.

Top Liked Posts