• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question HDMI over USB?

Search This thread

emirefek

Please add fricking desktop mode to AOSP of Android(I mean native one not gimmick one at Dev Settings). Damn why this is soo hard? You just released a Car Android in it. Why you are not trying anything on desktop mode feature. You already have working framework and API's for it. Samsung, LG, Huawei, Moto using it. And it's working damn well with little mods these OEM makes. Please Google bring official desktop mode to Android phones.

Nov 29, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
  • Sad
Reactions: TankedThomas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please add fricking desktop mode to AOSP of Android(I mean native one not gimmick one at Dev Settings). Damn why this is soo hard? You just released a Car Android in it. Why you are not trying anything on desktop mode feature. You already have working framework and API's for it. Samsung, LG, Huawei, Moto using it. And it's working damn well with little mods these OEM makes. Please Google bring official desktop mode to Android phones.
    Hi,
    has there been any rumors about HDMI over USB so far?
    If I am not mistaken, this functionality was disabled by Google in the previous pixel phones...