• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

HDR10 on Rog phone 2 (tencent version)

Search This thread

tuannghia1985

Jun 5, 2007
I have do a little research on Google, and it make me confuse about specifications of Asus ROG phone 2 Tencent version.

Please anyone makes a clarification about the Tencent version has HDR10 or not? What else Tencent version is reduced from ww version?

Thanks.

Reactions: marian daciu

Masterbab

Dec 28, 2019
Tout are wrong my friend , i bought the Tencent ROG phone 2 . Only 16m or couleurs and ont 1billion . Thé différence is si cruel : i watched the same Netflix vidéo on the Xiaomi mi9t pro HDR10 or my wife,Side to side site with the ROG2 Tencent and the lack of Colors is obvius. Dont buy the Tencent version thé screen is ont the same Than the global version.masterbab

Reactions: still_living

Rasalghoulll

Nov 8, 2019
Tout are wrong my friend , i bought the Tencent ROG phone 2 . Only 16m or couleurs and ont 1billion . Thé différence is si cruel : i watched the same Netflix vidéo on the Xiaomi mi9t pro HDR10 or my wife,Side to side site with the ROG2 Tencent and the lack of Colors is obvius. Dont buy the Tencent version thé screen is ont the same Than the global version.masterbab
bla bla bla at least learn english before u post what language is this
? lolol

Reactions: Zdrpkamil

Dead Short

Jul 10, 2017
There shouldn't be a difference in terms of HDR capability. If you should find hints that that's not true , feel free to share them.
The only differences between tencent and WW should ly in networking capabilities. The tencent version supports less LTE bands (might be a concern in rural areas) and a lower max. LTE speed (I don't know who cares about that, but I don't get gigabit LTE anyway, nor do I want to pay for it). Moreover it doesn't support 4x4 MUMIMO and WLAN ad. All in all it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have do a little research on Google, and it make me confuse about specifications of Asus ROG phone 2 Tencent version.

Please anyone makes a clarification about the Tencent version has HDR10 or not? What else Tencent version is reduced from ww version?

Thanks.

Thanks.

i have the tencent version and yes it has HDR
    who cares if its 10 or not
    bla bla bla at least learn english before u post what language is this
    ? lolol