• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Head Unit Android 8.1 Model evb3561sv_w_65_m0 Advanced Settings

Search This thread

adroideuy

Mar 16, 2018
I have a chinese Android 8.1 head unit since 1 week ago.
I need to enter to the advanced setting because the Bluetooth discovery is off and then I can't connect from the head unit to any device. It is working in only one way (allowing connections) and I need the head unit searching and connecting to my EML327 OBD2 Bluetooth scanner (TorquePro, DashCommand).

At this moment I can only turn on/off the options "Auto Connect" and "Auto Answer" under BT settings.
There is nothing related to turn on/off BT or searching devices.

I need to access the advanced/factory settings to check what can I change to get full BT.

Head Unit info:

Android..............................................8.1
Model number.............................evb3561sv_w_65_m0
Security Patch Level...............June 01, 2016
Baseband version......................MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V94.P6, 2017/05/15 10:56
Kernel Version..............................3.18.19
---------------------------------------------
[email protected]u #23
Wed Dec 5 10:20:38 CST 2018
Build number....................................android-trunk-m0-V1.1
Custom Build Version................android-trunk-m0-V1.1

Let me know if you need any other additional info
Thank you in advance for any help

Attachments

• IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 1,442
  • IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 1,455
  • IMG_2535.jpg
    IMG_2535.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 1,394
  • IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 1,244
Last edited:

adroideuy

Mar 16, 2018
As per XDA Dev forum I have checked:

Settings > General > Boot Logo [up to 4 digits code]

None of these worked.

Settings > Software Version > Small gear icon on the top right [up to 8 digits code]

None of these worked.

But, 12345678 open a new windows saying in chinese language:
"Upgrading system files may cause some major application exceptions, you must worry, wait patiently for the machine to restart."
And 2 buttons in chinese saying "Boot animation" and "Agreement update".

After pressing "Boot animation" button the system is showing the loading icon for too much time (more than 5 minutes) then I backed to the main menu

adroideuy

Mar 16, 2018
Still looking for "extra settings"

After sending an email to the seller he shared the codes with me.
There is the "Extra Code" 123456 and there is the "Factory Code" 7890.

The problem is that the seller is saying that i must enter these codes under Settings > Extra Settings and I have not an "Extra Settings" option.

Strange Thing: today I could see the option "Steer Wheel Button" under Settings but just for 1 second then it disappeared...

Attachments

• steering_wheel.jpg
    steering_wheel.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:

adroideuy

Mar 16, 2018
When going to:

Settings > Car Infotainment > About Device

and clicking the small gear icon on the top right corner, there is an access code prompt.
None of the codes found here, on internet nor provided by the seller are working except "12345678".
When using "12345678" there is a chinese menu saying something like "Upgrading system files may cause some major application exceptions, you must worry, wait patiently for the machine to restart." and there is 2 buttons in chinese:

1) "Update Agreement"
2) "Boot animation"

Pressing any of them show a loading icon with the message "file not found".

I believe the code 12345678 is only for these tasks but it's not related with factory/advanced settings (3G, bluetooth, radio bands, steering wheel keys, etc)

Kruss612

Jan 30, 2019
When going to:

and clicking the small gear icon on the top right corner, there is an access code prompt.
None of the codes found here, on internet nor provided by the seller are working except "12345678".
When using "12345678" there is a chinese menu saying something like "Upgrading system files may cause some major application exceptions, you must worry, wait patiently for the machine to restart." and there is 2 buttons in chinese:

1) "Update Agreement"
2) "Boot animation"

I believe the code 12345678 is only for these tasks but it's not related with factory/advanced settings (3G, bluetooth, radio bands, steering wheel keys, etc)

For me the Code 1812 or 1813 works.
Try it and let me now if its works for you too.

Reactions: adroideuy

adroideuy

Mar 16, 2018

Kruss, you are the man, really!
1812 worked for my head unit under "Settings > Car Infotainment > About Device > [gear icon]"

I tried 1812 and 1813 under "Settings > Car Infotainment > General > Boot Logo" but it's not working.
But it seems there is a problem related with the head unit and not with the access code because the behaviour is the same:

When using 5678, boot logo configuration wants to open but it can't
When I'm inside the factory settings (with your code), touching the "boot logo" button, boot logo settings wants to open but it can't again.

I will try to fix my current issues (bluetooth only accepting incoming connections but not seeing devices for connect to, steering wheel button not assigned correctly, active internet SIM card not being detected, remove the 10 seconds disclaimer before logo animation when the head unit starts) and I will open a new thread if any problem

Again, thank so much for your help Kruss

Last edited:

pfcquietboy

Sep 25, 2010
Hope this helps

I recently purchased this unit for my 2015 jeep renegade and I could not get the audio to work(but the steering wheel control did work). Well it turns out the amp won't work without the proper canbus setting. I have the CANBUS box labeled "hiworld", anyways after some back and forth with AliExpress I was able to enter the factory settings and change the CANBUS to a different jeep renegade CANBUS setting and that still didn't work. So I said let me try other jeep canbus settings....so I tried the one for the jeep Cherokee and BAM the sound started working but I have lost steering wheel controls. If that helps anyone. :)

Mariusik76

Feb 2, 2020
Sound equalizer inactive

Hello all! I have one problem with my china navigation. I have MT6627 with android 8.1 version. Problem is default equalizer, includded in firmware. When start playing music from radio, youtube, or other source, equilizer is not active. For activate, must open equalizer application, move one frequency band (button), and all frequency become active, with last user setting. I want to know if equalizer become active when sound play, without my intervention. Thank you!

Ahhouai

Jan 21, 2020
I have a chinese Android 8.1 head unit since 1 week ago.
I need to enter to the advanced setting because the Bluetooth discovery is off and then I can't connect from the head unit to any device. It is working in only one way (allowing connections) and I need the head unit searching and connecting to my EML327 OBD2 Bluetooth scanner (TorquePro, DashCommand).

At this moment I can only turn on/off the options "Auto Connect" and "Auto Answer" under BT settings.
There is nothing related to turn on/off BT or searching devices.

I need to access the advanced/factory settings to check what can I change to get full BT.

Head Unit info:

Android..............................................8.1
Model number.............................evb3561sv_w_65_m0
Security Patch Level...............June 01, 2016
Baseband version......................MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V94.P6, 2017/05/15 10:56
Kernel Version..............................3.18.19
---------------------------------------------
[email protected] #23
Wed Dec 5 10:20:38 CST 2018
Build number....................................android-trunk-m0-V1.1
Custom Build Version................android-trunk-m0-V1.1

Let me know if you need any other additional info
Thank you in advance for any help

Hi I have the same head unit as you guys (I bought mine off aliexpress from JMCQ). Have either of you been able to determine what type of MCU it is running? I would like to try and flash Hal9ks ROM. :confused:

rh00667

Mar 4, 2021
hello, i have a evb3561sv_w_65_m0, i need to clean all data because i will sell my car. i don't find how i can delete all the data in it (personal data, passw, location, ...)

tks in advance

Attachments

• 31795558-4d01-4bcf-adcf-aacf446ddf7d.jpg
    31795558-4d01-4bcf-adcf-aacf446ddf7d.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 996b6e09-4c40-4a2b-b873-82cfe57033b4.jpg
    996b6e09-4c40-4a2b-b873-82cfe57033b4.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 89

cscuyvers

Jun 11, 2021
Hi guys, I would like to update my evb3561sv_w_65_m0 from android 9 to android 10. for the XYAUTO link you need a login and I can't make one.
little help pls

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When going to:

1) "Update Agreement"
    2) "Boot animation"