Headset Audio Boost

Search This thread

creatip

Nov 24, 2017
Does this work with bluetooth headset as well?

I have a bluedio bluetooth headset that got no volume control on them. So whatever the max volume my max2 is telling it to play, it's stuck in that level, and it's pretty low volume. I tried connecting the headset to my old Ipad 3, and it's very loud, so it's not the headset's fault.

Installed the mod via TWRP (which is a struggle in itself, installing TWRP :) ), everything seemed successful, but I don't notice any difference in volume.

Any ideas?

Reactions: LP.DUKU

LP.DUKU

Apr 28, 2015
Does this work with bluetooth headset as well?

I have a bluedio bluetooth headset that got no volume control on them. So whatever the max volume my max2 is telling it to play, it's stuck in that level, and it's pretty low volume. I tried connecting the headset to my old Ipad 3, and it's very loud, so it's not the headset's fault.

Installed the mod via TWRP (which is a struggle in itself, installing TWRP :) ), everything seemed successful, but I don't notice any difference in volume.

Any ideas?
Same problem. Nothing change. Sound is very low with bluetooth. And Iphone is too lould.
I use Miui version 9.5

DengkiS

Jun 6, 2018
Hello Guys,
This tiny flashable zip will boost your headset volume to ear killing level . So please be careful using this mod. It is exclusive for Mi Max 2. Download from attachment and flash via TWRP recovery.

Magisk module available now (credit goes to reversegear )

i need that,without root.or using TWRP . no one apps here only intall with update package.just like that..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,
    This tiny flashable zip will boost your headset volume to ear killing level . So please be careful using this mod. It is exclusive for Mi Max 2. Download from attachment and flash via TWRP recovery.

Magisk module available now (credit goes to reversegear )
    Working this mod with headset Bluetooth?

Yes. I tried it with dolby atmos and viper4android together on my bluedio bluetooth headphone and it produces a very loud, crisp and clear voice when i turned up its volume to max.
    i made a magisk module of the same mod
    this module helps to enjoy the Headset Audio Boost mod systemlessly.

download here

all credits to the op rkmadotra thanks for this mod :)
    Improvement

Hello Guys,
    I have created a flashable zip which will boost your headset volume. It is exclusive for Mi Max 2. Download here and flash via TWRP recovery.

Do the following changes to the xml and give out a version 2 of the zip:
    <ctl name="HPHL Volume" value="20">
    <ctl name="HPHR Volume" value="20">

Changing the values from 9 to 20 increases the loadness without any distortion or loss in clarity.
    Hi guis,
    For me worked perfectly in audio bluethoot and earphone.
    I use Mi Max 2 - Rom Miui 10 deblotead by @hardrock83.

Try pack from Magisc, it is possible roolback.

Thank a lot @rkmadotra