Hearthstone playable on HP TouchPad w/ Android!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5103593
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5103593

Using latest KitKat CM snapshot and sideloading the APK, I was able to test to see if Hearthstone would run on the TouchPad. Low and behold, it worked. Playable is how I would describe the experience. A little lag here and there, but surprising given how old this tablet is! Hope you fellow TouchPad'rs enjoy!

Dano78

Aug 19, 2010
I need to update my HP. It is still running ICS I believe. When I tried to install it though, it gave me a space issue. I show 14gigs free on the tablet though. I think something else is conflicting.

dramon

Aug 14, 2011
Can confirm, running milaqs 4.4 build and game is very smooth, just lagging a bit in the menus.

A point to make, the TouchPad rebooted twice while running the game at 1.7 Ghz. Turned the cpu down to 1.5Ghz and everything is working fine

anonxlg

Sep 3, 2011
no need for sideloading, i noticed hearthstone appearing in the playstore natively
on ics/4.0.4

runs alright, highly playable, but noticeable dips in framerate

Nomedias

Jun 3, 2010
I have two Touchpads, one with ICS 4.0.4 (CM9-20130929 nightly) , the other with KITKAT 4.4.4 (jcsullins CM11-20141125). Hearthstone is stable and definitively faster on the KITKAT build, while it crashes now and again on the ICS tablet. My wife considers it barely playable on ICS due to the lag.

Sent from my SM-T900 using XDA Premium HD app