• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Heat issue poco f3

Search This thread

ApexPrime

Well thats the most obvious thing to do if you have a battery drain or heat issue. Changing roms because of overheating is like using a tank to kill a cockroach. You should have looked into which apps are using the cpu the most and done something about them. On top of that, youre being rude to the only person whos trying to help you. Im sorry to say but you wont be getting any help atleast from me

Reactions: Oxnap

zaki789

Jul 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
as far as i know F3 does goes warm quickly when use some apps, as for gaming it goes hot quickly.. i even checked it goes to 45-50 sometimes, it happen after i get 12.5
after up 12.5.2 the heat still goes but not as hot as before... i think it's matter of firmware & heat management kind of suck on F3
Yes i agree totally i hope they fix it next update are they any custom rom who doesn't heat up the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well thats the most obvious thing to do if you have a battery drain or heat issue. Changing roms because of overheating is like using a tank to kill a cockroach. You should have looked into which apps are using the cpu the most and done something about them. On top of that, youre being rude to the only person whos trying to help you. Im sorry to say but you wont be getting any help atleast from me
    If you are not sure which app causing the problem, backup your data and reset to factory setting. you nothing to do with the ROM. the stock ROM is the best ROM you can have right now for both security and performance.
    as far as i know F3 does goes warm quickly when use some apps, as for gaming it goes hot quickly.. i even checked it goes to 45-50 sometimes, it happen after i get 12.5
    after up 12.5.2 the heat still goes but not as hot as before... i think it's matter of firmware & heat management kind of suck on F3