• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

Heating Up

gopu5

Jan 28, 2019
Thrissur
As per AccuBattery, I'm noticing the device (Android 10 June 2020) is getting heated upto 45% while charging during the phone call at the same charge current (AccuBattery) decreases below 100 mA (supposed to be 800-900). There were no issue when I was on Jio LTE earlier, I bought the device in July 2019.

The device functions in normal temperature when there is no calls made during charging. I'm using Orginal adapter & cable. My current SIM is on Idea 4G (LTE/WCDMA Mode) which keeps fluctuating between 3G/4G as 4G only mode doesn't work with Idea.

What could be the issue? Cable? Adapter? Battery? Or something else?

Any feedback appreciated!

Attachments

KelvinCrag

Apr 9, 2020
You're not even supposed to use your phone when charging man.

Using your phone while charging draws power from the battery to power the screen and other components. The competition between the usage and battery charger supplying charges causes your battery to overheat which will damage it in the long run.

I suggest you read this detailed article. It could be very helpful:p

Last edited:
Reactions: gopu5

gopu5

Jan 28, 2019
Thrissur
You're not even supposed to use your phone when charging man.

Using your phone while charging draws power from the battery to power the screen and other components. The competition between the usage and battery charger supplying charges causes your battery to overheat which will damage it in the long run.

I suggest you read this detailed article. It could be very helpful:p
Yeah I'm aware of it but I'm a heavy user, I may not be over the calls during charging but do use 4G no wifi or hotspot what to do I have Businesses to take care of.