• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Heavy use endurance

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Playing Candy Crush for 22 hours straight can take its toll on your battery (and your marriage). Rate this thread to express how the Redmi 9's battery performs under heavy use. A higher rating indicates that it lasts a long time even when playing games, streaming video and audio, and doing other CPU-intensive activities.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Oct 1, 2020
Singapore
Playing Candy Crush for 22 hours straight can take its toll on your battery (and your marriage). Rate this thread to express how the Redmi 9's battery performs under heavy use. A higher rating indicates that it lasts a long time even when playing games, streaming video and audio, and doing other CPU-intensive activities.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

As a heavy user (lots of web browsing, YouTube and Bilibili, as well as Spotify and some games ), I've gotten over 17 hours of use since my last full charge with 60% remaining.

nikhilm8

Jan 18, 2021
Yes playing candy crush made my mobile heat sometimes and it drained my battery but while playing games under AC didn't made my phone heat.
But comparing with this price range mobiles it has good battery us