heeeeelp htc desire hd refuse to boot

Search This thread

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
hi every body im sory i dont know if this is the right place to this thread
i have new htc desire hd and try to install arabic support to it
but after reboot it wont work and stuck on HTC mark on the begging and recovery dont start please help
on my old xperia x10 i was use x10 flasher and install a stock rom without any problem is there any thing like that in htc desire HD :mad:

tmh

Jan 15, 2010
Pull the battery out, leave it out for a few seconds. Pop it back in, hold Volume Down while pressing Power button and it'll boot to bootloader, from there, you can boot to recovery.
And you're right, this isn't the right section :p

Reactions: ahmadzxc

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
thanks for the replay
i tried what did you say
and i have the bootloader screen but when i click to recovery it go back to the same screen htc first screen and stick on it

tmh

Jan 15, 2010
Sounds like your recovery somehow got corrupted. If you have ENG S-OFF (Radio S-OFF is not enough), you can flash recovery via fastboot.

Here's a link to ClockWorkMod recovery, where you can download a nice little pack with recovery and an executable .bat file that will do the manual work for you, for example: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1003723 :)

Last edited:

ahmadzxc

Dec 18, 2010
Sounds like your recovery somehow got corrupted. If you have ENG S-OFF (Radio S-OFF is not enough), you can flash recovery via fastboot.

Here's a link to ClockWorkMod recovery, where you can download a nice little pack with recovery and an executable .bat file that will do the manual work for you, for example: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1003723 :)
OMG you are my saver thank you very much now the recovery is working
now i will install new rom
thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pull the battery out, leave it out for a few seconds. Pop it back in, hold Volume Down while pressing Power button and it'll boot to bootloader, from there, you can boot to recovery.
    And you're right, this isn't the right section :p
    Glad you got it working mate :) If you were using another recovery, you can of course flash that instead now...