• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Heimdall flash stock rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

f100019507

Apr 8, 2008
Hi, I want to revert at stock ROM (SM-G935F) but, I'm on MAC. JOdin doesn't work, well I can start it, connect it but saying files are corrupt. Now, since I don't have a Win machine, I want to use Heimdall to flash stock ROM.
I unpacked the files but, from what I've read over the internet, more files would be required....

Atm, I can flash only these:

Code:
heimdall flash --CM cm.bin --PARAM param.bin --BOOTLOADER sboot.bin --RADIO modem.bin --CP_DEBUG modem_debug.bin --BOOT boot.img --RECOVERY recovery.img --SYSTEM system.img

Is this enough to revert to stock, if not, from where I can get the other files since are not in the archive from sammobile (after unpacking & unpacking & unpacking ... )

Thanks

PS: If any have a stock ROM (SM-G935F - galaxy s7 edge, UK unbranded) - that can be flashed with TWRP would be fantastic (deodexed or without bloatware or normal - doesn't matter).

f100019507

Apr 8, 2008
So, I took a leap of faith and run the command. There were no issues, all steps were completed with success.
After Heimdall reboots your phone, you'll get a "No Command" screen. Wait there, will reboot automatically in the bootloader (the original one). Factory reset, purge cache, reboot. Welcome to stock android w/o Odin.

Mods: please close this. Thanks

Reactions: Badger50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, I took a leap of faith and run the command. There were no issues, all steps were completed with success.
    After Heimdall reboots your phone, you'll get a "No Command" screen. Wait there, will reboot automatically in the bootloader (the original one). Factory reset, purge cache, reboot. Welcome to stock android w/o Odin.

Mods: please close this. Thanks