• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hello all XDAers

Search This thread

GHeppo

Oct 18, 2021
I am new to this and basically a novice, I haven't really tried to be a developer but would love to learn a about it and basically how to root mobile phones.
I am a retired Motor Mechanic and love tinkering about with anything techy and finding out how things can be change like upgrading my phones OS on Android.

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
I am new to this and basically a novice, I haven't really tried to be a developer but would love to learn a about it and basically how to root mobile phones.
I am a retired Motor Mechanic and love tinkering about with anything techy and finding out how things can be change like upgrading my phones OS on Android.
Hello and welcome aboard!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.