Hello all. :)

Search This thread

belodion

Jun 24, 2022
As a member of another Android forum I've often had occasion to direct posters to XDA when they have asked certain technical questions. There is a wealth of information here to which many Android users, myself included, turn for guidance. Now I have the pleasure and honour to be here as a member myself. :)

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
As a member of another Android forum I've often had occasion to direct posters to XDA when they have asked certain technical questions. There is a wealth of information here to which many Android users, myself included, turn for guidance. Now I have the pleasure and honour to be here as a member myself. :)
Hello and welcome to XDA!

Reactions: belodion

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello and welcome to XDA!