Hello everyone!

Search This thread

_Burst_

May 20, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Hello all!

Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello.
I have been with Sprint for a long time and have recently switched to AT&T so I see a lot of fresh faces.

:D

I been out of the game for a little bit and might be a little rusty but I'm always open to assist to the best of my knowledge. I'm pretty fluent with Android as I have been foxing with her since the G1. I consider myself a themer but am capable of doing code tweaks to stock apks to accomplish visually appealing UI skins and unifying the entire UX, especially since TW needs it so bad. Hah! :p

Anyway, again, hello to all and I look forward to contributing my skills and knowledge to this new group. :highfive:

:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all!

Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello.
    I have been with Sprint for a long time and have recently switched to AT&T so I see a lot of fresh faces.

:D

I been out of the game for a little bit and might be a little rusty but I'm always open to assist to the best of my knowledge. I'm pretty fluent with Android as I have been foxing with her since the G1. I consider myself a themer but am capable of doing code tweaks to stock apks to accomplish visually appealing UI skins and unifying the entire UX, especially since TW needs it so bad. Hah! :p

Anyway, again, hello to all and I look forward to contributing my skills and knowledge to this new group. :highfive:

:cool:
    Welcome!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes!! I love your themes, stoked that you're here :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone