Hello Everyone!!

Search This thread
Jun 27, 2021
I'm a newbie entering into the world of XDA. I have heard about XDA many times but never sort of showed a special interest towards this but suddenly i thought of installing a custom rom in my device redmi k20 pro. This is where this forum came into my interests and helped me a lot.

Now, I'm very much into this freedom in the Android, I'm trying out every new rom in my device all thanks to the developers and all the members in this forum and so I will make sure that I follow all the forum rules, be friendly with everyone and help all to my limits.

Thankyou!

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
I'm a newbie entering into the world of XDA. I have heard about XDA many times but never sort of showed a special interest towards this but suddenly i thought of installing a custom rom in my device redmi k20 pro. This is where this forum came into my interests and helped me a lot.

Now, I'm very much into this freedom in the Android, I'm trying out every new rom in my device all thanks to the developers and all the members in this forum and so I will make sure that I follow all the forum rules, be friendly with everyone and help all to my limits.

Thankyou!
Hello and welcome aboard!
Hope this link helps

Reactions: jayeshlocharla

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thankyou!

Thankyou!
    Hello and welcome aboard!
    Hope this link helps