Hello everyone.

Search This thread
Brian here saying howdy peeps.

1st was a HTC 601 and to this day wish I still had. Simpler times. HTC would unlock your bootloader for you.

2nd was a HTC Desire 610 cause Alltell sold to AT&Crap. POS phone.

3rd is a S9. Awesome phone except unrootable. F Knox!

4th is a question. Going to get a new phone today and what should I get? Primarily used for gaming but not the crappy games. Diablo Immortal, ES:Blades, CSR2, Asphalt 8 and 9, WoWs: Blitz. Large games with demanding graphics.

Suggestions?

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce

1st was a HTC 601 and to this day wish I still had. Simpler times. HTC would unlock your bootloader for you.

4th is a question. Going to get a new phone today and what should I get? Primarily used for gaming but not the crappy games. Diablo Immortal, ES:Blades, CSR2, Asphalt 8 and 9, WoWs: Blitz. Large games with demanding graphics.

Suggestions?
HTC old timer, welcome aboard!

Reactions: brianc31525
Well I picked the Pixel 7 Pro. 256Gb version as AT&T doesn't carry the 512Gb (really think they didn't know they made a 512Gb cause I had to prove it to them) FedEx delivered this morning. Wait for it...128Gb version. FUBAR I say! Always read the box b4 cutting the seals. It saved me. Now just got to waste more gas. SMFH!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Suggestions?

Suggestions?
    HTC old timer, welcome aboard!
    The 601 was a sweet phone. Removable back so you carried 2 batteries so u could swap. TWRP worked great as did many different rom flavors.