• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hello from Birmingham AL, US

Search This thread

billqs

Nov 30, 2021
Hi! I have lurked on the forum some over the last few years. I have found useful answers to questions about phones. Now I have an Android Head Unit in my Jaguar XE and I will need help making the head unit be all it can be! This forum is a god-send!

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi! I have lurked on the forum some over the last few years. I have found useful answers to questions about phones. Now I have an Android Head Unit in my Jaguar XE and I will need help making the head unit be all it can be! This forum is a god-send!
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: billqs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the forums!