Hello from Italy

Search This thread

Sauro3

Oct 5, 2021
Hello you all.
I'm here to learn something about android customization and to try to fill the gap to my knowledge and the actual "state of art".

Years ago I found a bug in my samsung S2+ that permit me to root it and install a custom recovery but today I fell in factory reset protection trap and locked my A10 trying to factory reset it.
I cant' figure out why samsung permit (using its original software) to reset the phone with a procedure that lock it...

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello you all.
I'm here to learn something about android customization and to try to fill the gap to my knowledge and the actual "state of art".

Years ago I found a bug in my samsung S2+ that permit me to root it and install a custom recovery but today I fell in factory reset protection trap and locked my A10 trying to factory reset it.
I cant' figure out why samsung permit (using its original software) to reset the phone with a procedure that lock it...
Ciao amd welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Sauro3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello you all.

Hello you all.

Ciao amd welcome to the forums!