• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Hello Moto

Search This thread
Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
Just got my brand new Motorola Edge 20 Pro and it's the most beautiful device for the people who loves stock android plus custom rom features integrated by the OEM itself.
It's running Android 11,I also have a Google pixel 3 and I sold my OnePlus 9 12GB variant last evening on cashify.
I am not able to find any screen protector for this edge 20 Pro as of now online e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart.
I can here to check if anybody bought the same device and can tell me where should I get the screen protector for the same?

Reactions: tarshar01

dolhq

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
Just got my brand new Motorola Edge 20 Pro and it's the most beautiful device for the people who loves stock android plus custom rom features integrated by the OEM itself.
It's running Android 11,I also have a Google pixel 3 and I sold my OnePlus 9 12GB variant last evening on cashify.
I am not able to find any screen protector for this edge 20 Pro as of now online e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart.
I can here to check if anybody bought the same device and can tell me where should I get the screen protector for the same?
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition / Xiaomi Poco F3 / Xiaomi Mi 11X / Redmi K40 's protector are alternative.

Reactions: kunaltanwar
Hello everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
    Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.
    Redmi K40 Gaming Edition / Xiaomi Poco F3 / Xiaomi Mi 11X / Redmi K40 's protector are alternative.
    Very few of these are in stock. Also shipping costs in my case are too high.