Question Hello.Need Unbrick/Msm tools for Oneplus 9RT.

Search This thread

aamir54

Aug 23, 2013
OnePlus 8
This one is not MSM at all. Thank you, you provided me a link to the package that I built :) I have the same for COS A11,A12 and A13. Please note the topic is MSM. We are looking for MSM tool to recover from hard brick. As of now all available MSM packages for 9RT needs login and password of OnePlus representative in order to use.
did you found any solution? i am also stuck in bootloop only edl mode is working..

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
🇺🇦
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
did you found any solution? i am also stuck in bootloop only edl mode is working..
Well, MSM available in OnePlus service centers. And they can flash your phone remotely via TeamViewer or other similar tool. Problem is if you bought 9RT from Aliexpress, support in any other country will direct you to chinese support. Communicating with chinese representatives is difficult because they use their own social networks and messengers.
Another option is paid service from third party. Just google it, can't write direct links to paid services here.

Reactions: itsawoozie

aamir54

Aug 23, 2013
OnePlus 8
Well, MSM available in OnePlus service centers. And they can flash your phone remotely via TeamViewer or other similar tool. Problem is if you bought 9RT from Aliexpress, support in any other country will direct you to chinese support. Communicating with chinese representatives is difficult because they use their own social networks and messengers.
Another option is paid service from third party. Just google it, can't write direct links to paid services here.
which service you used could you please tell me in inbox?

Dariukaslt93

May 11, 2018
Hello. I´ve bricked my OP 9RT MT2110 with colorOS couple days ago and need help to unbrick. Stuck on boot loop. Bootloader is lock and it´s a problem. It can boot into Fastboot, Recovery, FastbootD modes (recovery and fastbootd modes looks the same).

Attachments

• Fastboot CMD.txt
    12 KB · Views: 180
  • MsmDownloadToolLog_2022-09-19_21_43_05_0000.txt
    16.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Barabaz

Feb 23, 2022
Hello. I´ve bricked my OP 9RT MT2110 with colorOS couple days ago and need help to unbrick. Stuck on boot loop. Bootloader is lock and it´s a problem. It can boot into Fastboot, Recovery, FastbootD modes (recovery and fastbootd modes looks the same).
Hi were you able to unbrick your phone? I just got my phone bricked after locking bootloader. I'm unable to get bootloader or recovery.

Dariukaslt93

May 11, 2018
Hi were you able to unbrick your phone? I just got my phone bricked after locking bootloader. I'm unable to get bootloader or recovery.
Hi. No I haven't been able to unbrick as basically no-one has a properly working msm download tool, I've tried to unbrick with two versions of tool ( used hxd editor to change hexes in tool ) and was the same outcome stopped flashing software at 3% due to not proper communication with server as opf file requires so. Have a look in https://xdaforums.com/t/edl-flash-tool-leak.4494211/ here is a bit more information. Try pressing down the volume up, down and power buttons at the same time it should lead to bootloader.

Barabaz

Feb 23, 2022
Hi. No I haven't been able to unbrick as basically no-one has a properly working msm download tool, I've tried to unbrick with two versions of tool ( used hxd editor to change hexes in tool ) and was the same outcome stopped flashing software at 3% due to not proper communication with server as opf file requires so. Have a look in https://xdaforums.com/t/edl-flash-tool-leak.4494211/ here is a bit more information. Try pressing down the volume up, down and power buttons at the same time it should lead to bootloader.
tried that power button + volume up + down keys and still unable to get to bootloader.. It will immediately prompt me that the current image have been destroyed.

Dariukaslt93

May 11, 2018
tried that power button + volume up + down keys and still unable to get to bootloader.. It will immediately prompt me that the current image have been destroyed.
Well. Wait until we all will have msm download tool or send phone to repair centre. Bootloader and recovery will not work until phone have flashed android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only remote service for this
    There's a round about way of doing it which i managed to do without msm. If anyones interested, I'll put the steps down - which worked for my variant.
    Hello.Need Unbrick/Msm tools for Oneplus 9RT.
    Hello Sir
    OnePlus 9RT MT2110 unbrick i Need sir
    &
    OnePlus 9RT Color OS to Oxygen OS sir
    Hello.Need Unbrick/Msm tools for Oneplus 9RT.
    Here you Go test release for 9RT, Realme GT2, Oppo k10 Pro, Find X5, Find N, Realme GT, Find X3 Pro, Op9, OP9 Pro, There are three method you have to try all, again it's a test release, you have to extract ofp & most important if you are trying on a working Phone first upload rawprogram files here & wait for my re-upload