• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hello - New Guy here

Search This thread

D0raThaDestroya

Sep 29, 2021
Android enthusiast. Been around since the internet came into existence. Used to play DOS PC games and spent my childhood on the Nintendo systems until I built my first PC.

Recently put a JY-UQ138N4G-H Joying Android 10 stereo head unit in my vehicle and I'm having issues with it. Worked great for 30 days, but now locks up and freezes so I'll be hitting the search and forums trying to find solutions. I think it's a cooling problem. I put two 50mm heatsinks on it but still having issues.

I usually find XDA info posted across Reddit so I figured better to join late than never and explore what all XDA has to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Android enthusiast. Been around since the internet came into existence. Used to play DOS PC games and spent my childhood on the Nintendo systems until I built my first PC.

Recently put a JY-UQ138N4G-H Joying Android 10 stereo head unit in my vehicle and I'm having issues with it. Worked great for 30 days, but now locks up and freezes so I'll be hitting the search and forums trying to find solutions. I think it's a cooling problem. I put two 50mm heatsinks on it but still having issues.

I usually find XDA info posted across Reddit so I figured better to join late than never and explore what all XDA has to offer.
Nice intro, welcome aboard!

Reactions: D0raThaDestroya

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nice intro, welcome aboard!