Hello there! 👋

Search This thread

Kspiderman

Hello there! 👋 I'm Kspiderman (ofc from my username), not brave enough rn to share my real name (maybe in the future I will edit this post and share it). My explorating into android roms and android in general started when I was given my mom's old Samsung A7 2017 phone, which ofc has support only till android 8, and that my dad didn't want to buy a new phone. Came across a youtube video on Samsung one ui 1 android 9 on this phone, didn't understand at first, but then after coming here, I understood how to install TWRP, install custom rom, and finally successful. Ofc I craved for more android versions lol, so kept on trying new roms daily, tho it was my daily driver lmao. And then learning how to root, rooted applicated, modding and theming, I grew closer to this community and a sudden desire of mine wanted to help you all how much ever I can and become more close! I also plan to create a custom rom or support a device once I get into college, maybe use my daily driver, or buy two phones, or try to update Samsung A7 itself but looks like it's support is coming to an end soon (well not that soon, but yeah), but I shall do my all to contribute to each and everything I can here and become a member of the XDA family!

PS:- I don't understand how the hierarchy here is assigned since I've become a senior membor now and idk when that even happened or didn't notice until today lmao. So pls explain that too me too, thank you!