Hello World

Search This thread

Eicher

Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys! Im a 32 year old veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. Im a bit banged up now and no longer able to pursue my previous hobbies and lifestyles, so Im looking for new ones.
An android device of mines was recently hacked, which prompted my journey into android and my stumbling across XDA.
I've started familiarizing myself with Linux (Debian distro) command lines and OS (seemed a good place to start). Android seems so vast at times that im unsure what to learn, where to start... Any advice? I'm pretty much noob status here... Thanks!

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

orb3000

Forum Moderator
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • Hi guys! Im a 32 year old veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. Im a bit banged up now and no longer able to pursue my previous hobbies and lifestyles, so Im looking for new ones.
    An android device of mines was recently hacked, which prompted my journey into android and my stumbling across XDA.
    I've started familiarizing myself with Linux (Debian distro) command lines and OS (seemed a good place to start). Android seems so vast at times that im unsure what to learn, where to start... Any advice? I'm pretty much noob status here... Thanks!
    Welcome to XDA!
    I would suggest to enter to your devices section and start reading in the DEV sections, over there you can learn the basics of how to install a new ROM to your mobile!
    Sure you will find a lot of knowledge and nice people!
    Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: galaxys and Eicher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi guys! Im a 32 year old veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. Im a bit banged up now and no longer able to pursue my previous hobbies and lifestyles, so Im looking for new ones.
      Welcome to XDA!
      I would suggest to enter to your devices section and start reading in the DEV sections, over there you can learn the basics of how to install a new ROM to your mobile!
      Sure you will find a lot of knowledge and nice people!
      Enjoy your stay!
      Welcome to XDA! More importantly Thanks for your military service!!
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone