• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hello XDA

Search This thread

RTinIB

Oct 17, 2021
My name is Bob and I live in northern Ontario, Canada. I joined XDA to find out more about the internals of my Nexus 7 2013 wifi tablet. I have managed to install Lineage 18.1 (with some glitches along the way but with some help from XDA forum postings) and it is working very well so far. I am very impressed with how well it performs.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
My name is Bob and I live in northern Ontario, Canada. I joined XDA to find out more about the internals of my Nexus 7 2013 wifi tablet. I have managed to install Lineage 18.1 (with some glitches along the way but with some help from XDA forum postings) and it is working very well so far. I am very impressed with how well it performs.
Hello Bob and welcome to XDA!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.