• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hello!

Search This thread

manueljenkin

Jun 30, 2021
Hello there, I'm from India. Would like to learn more about developing drivers, and programs for cross platform applications. Have formal background in a bit in VLSI, and basic C, Matlab and other programming languages but no prior experience in app/program development and memory management etc.

Would like to know where to post relevant questions relating to libraries, driver development and app development, mainly relating to windows 10 (AMD64 and Aarch64), also possibly BSD Operating systems.

Last edited:
Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello there, I'm from India. Would like to learn more about developing drivers, and programs for cross platform applications. Have formal background in a bit in VLSI, and basic C, Matlab and other programming languages but no prior experience in app/program development and memory management etc.

Would like to know where to post relevant questions relating to libraries, driver development and app development, mainly relating to windows 10 (AMD64 and Aarch64), also possibly BSD Operating systems.
Hello and welcome to XDA
Recently we launched a section you will be interested
Enjoy your stay

Reactions: manueljenkin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello and welcome to XDA
    Recently we launched a section you will be interested
    Enjoy your stay