• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hello!

Search This thread

HedraXDA

Oct 23, 2021
Hello to the people seeing this. My name is Hedra, and I've been into long, mostly useless projects for the past year. I made an account when I had trouble with reflashing the OS on my kindle, (which was yesterday lol). I'm quite excited to learn, ask questions, get answers, and just have a fun time.
That's pretty much it ab- wait I forgot one thing.
I have a minecraft server.
Okay, that's pretty much all you need to know about me.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello to the people seeing this. My name is Hedra, and I've been into long, mostly useless projects for the past year. I made an account when I had trouble with reflashing the OS on my kindle, (which was yesterday lol). I'm quite excited to learn, ask questions, get answers, and just have a fun time.
Hello Hedra and welcome aboard!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.