• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Helo everyone

Search This thread

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
i have been a spectator to this site for a long time. Now i decided to register. I m very bad at rom and stuff. I devices i own are SM-T113. I m currently waiting for developers to develop good stuff for this tab. see you around
Hello and welcome aboard

Arinar

Oct 12, 2021
Hi guys. Just joined to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. Recently bought an Erisin head unit. Wondering if anyone has a solution to swap from LHD to RHD. It's bugging me when I open my doors and it shows the opposite side. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. 😘

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi guys. Just joined to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. Recently bought an Erisin head unit. Wondering if anyone has a solution to swap from LHD to RHD. It's bugging me when I open my doors and it shows the opposite side. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. 😘
Welcome to you too!

pbteja

Nov 26, 2018
Yu Yureka Black

Arinar

Oct 12, 2021
I got an email from Erisin. From memory....I think you have to go to settings....car settings....factory settings.....enter code 126.....canbus settings then you should find the door settings in there. 👍

Reactions: orb_selektor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have been a spectator to this site for a long time. Now i decided to register. I m very bad at rom and stuff. I devices i own are SM-T113. I m currently waiting for developers to develop good stuff for this tab. see you around
    I got an email from Erisin. From memory....I think you have to go to settings....car settings....factory settings.....enter code 126.....canbus settings then you should find the door settings in there. 👍