[Help] 2016 honda pilot runnining android 4.2.2

Search This thread

anekin007

May 15, 2013
The 2016 honda pilot is running 4.2.2 with a hondalink launcher. I tried to install apks through the usb but the install button on the bottom is grayed out. I was able to enter the hidden settings. I have the developers options turn on, usb debugging checked, and installing unknown sources checked. I wasnt able to connect with adb with usb but I using wifi works. I was able to pull most of the files and info for file system. I tried to install a file manager apk by adb install and it gave a failure for internal error. The system does not have a sdcard directory and when I tried to install apks in the /system/app it gave me a perimission denied error. The /system/bin doesnt have SU or reboot recovery. im stump on what to do next. Help please!

ericlus15

Oct 10, 2015
Hi, I tried to install apps through adb over wifi and also had no luck. Did you try anything else since your last post. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

lotus2022

Nov 3, 2016
The 2016 honda pilot is running 4.2.2 with a hondalink launcher. I tried to install apks through the usb but the install button on the bottom is grayed out. I was able to enter the hidden settings. I have the developers options turn on, usb debugging checked, and installing unknown sources checked. I wasnt able to connect with adb with usb but I using wifi works. I was able to pull most of the files and info for file system. I tried to install a file manager apk by adb install and it gave a failure for internal error. The system does not have a sdcard directory and when I tried to install apks in the /system/app it gave me a perimission denied error. The /system/bin doesnt have SU or reboot recovery. im stump on what to do next. Help please!

Did you find any solution , I have the same problem and dont know what can I do I have honda accord 2017 with android version 4.2.2 I couldnt install any apps please if you have solution tell me