[HELP] Apps crashing After updating to android 11 on my Samsung galaxy m31(stock-noroot)

Search This thread

Vraj009

Jan 3, 2021
Apps are crashing or no installing after android 11 update on samsubg galaxy m31, it's on stock one UI 3 and didn't even try to root or anything

I am frustrated please help me on this

enezzolation

Nov 5, 2020
I think it might be because of the uncompability of some apps with Android 11. Google is becoming more strict about it, but let's just give some time to the app developers. You should know it is really hard to develop apps and make them more compatible for the newer technology. There will be lack of some apps in Android 11, but if the app developers want to stay in Google Play Store, they need to update their apps soon. Wait for that.

Reactions: anil2653

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think it might be because of the uncompability of some apps with Android 11. Google is becoming more strict about it, but let's just give some time to the app developers. You should know it is really hard to develop apps and make them more compatible for the newer technology. There will be lack of some apps in Android 11, but if the app developers want to stay in Google Play Store, they need to update their apps soon. Wait for that.
    I too updated to android 11 UI 3.0 but I don't have any issues with app crashing?

May be something else causing it
    I updated too, but i have scrolling lags and screen flickering. I feel the screen display videos at very low fps ratio.