Question Help! Brand new sealed phone won't boot!

Search This thread

Osam98

Jul 1, 2022
Hey there, I just got my new phone today (realme gt neo2 12/256gb edition). Once I got it out of the box.. Powering the device up. It just won't boot.. plugged it to the charger it did boot with 25% battery in there,
That got me confused like. What's wrong happend? Should I get worried and return it or should I keep it? Any advices appreciated
Thanks in advance!

Osam98

Jul 1, 2022
maybe it was juste discharged but you Can still use your warranty if you get any problems
It got me disappointed cause I've never had such a problem with any brand, currently I'm testing the battery usage to make sure it's not damaged or something. I'm getting 4.30hrs screen on time with 50% left. Still I'm kinda worried tho.

cucblf

Oct 13, 2015
I also had this problem when I first received the device, holding the power button and the device did not turn on until the charger was plugged in

Reactions: Osam98

darkhunter9

Jun 17, 2022
Hey there, I just got my new phone today (realme gt neo2 12/256gb edition). Once I got it out of the box.. Powering the device up. It just won't boot.. plugged it to the charger it did boot with 25% battery in there,
That got me confused like. What's wrong happend? Should I get worried and return it or should I keep it? Any advices appreciated
Thanks in advance!
I remember the same when I got this device. I believe this is kind of a security mode designed for delivery (to avoid accidental turning on caused by bump). It's more common on laptops.

Reactions: Osam98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe it was just discharged and there is no problem and anyways you can still use your warranty later if you get any. If you have no problems right now just enjoy your new phone 👍
    I also had this problem when I first received the device, holding the power button and the device did not turn on until the charger was plugged in
    Thanks in advance!
    I remember the same when I got this device. I believe this is kind of a security mode designed for delivery (to avoid accidental turning on caused by bump). It's more common on laptops.
    Oh I see, so it's OK to keep it right?
    For your reference, I have been using my device for 1 month and it works fine. It's definitely your right if you think it's defective and want to return it.