[HELP] Build bot for Developers, Android Developers

Search This thread

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
I am looking for a website that can offer Buildbot for Android devs .... i build alone for a lot of decives and I have to do them on a 4 core computer taking me a 180 minute in a single build ...... I was hoping to find something so If anyone could recommend anything I would really appreciate it !!

Reactions: Red Devil

THEindian

Nov 20, 2011
I don't have the most perfect solution but it's something. Why don't you try using a script that does nightly builds while you are sleeping or something? That would solve the time issue, also, if you use ccache, it cuts down on build time by quite a bit.

SMillerNL

Sep 6, 2011
Amsterdam
I am looking for a website that can offer Buildbot for Android devs .... i build alone for a lot of decives and I have to do them on a 4 core computer taking me a 180 minute in a single build ...... I was hoping to find something so If anyone could recommend anything I would really appreciate it !!

If you are a Recognized Developer you can use the XDA server...
Just apply and wait. With your work you'll probably get approved.

robcore

Jul 27, 2012
Not sure if this helps but there is an application available from the open source appstore "F-Droid," (Search for it on Google) that may fit some of your requirements. It's called botbrew. Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Neo

Sr Mod / Mod Committee / The One / Free Your Mind
Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Guys .. Can anyone please give me something ? I am willing to pay .. Though I am on a budget ?

My friend Alex who owns Android File Host may have something for you at a reasonable price if he is still in the business of offering VPS. You can reach him through that outlet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Basketbuild is taking care of johnhany97 and revolt rom. He is a hard working dev!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone