help building MIUI rom for our n920c and such

Search This thread

sport93

Jun 7, 2011
hello friends!
i know that no one yet started to "build" a MIUI rom, me as a MIUI fan i really want to see that rom on our GREAT phone.
it can be done, i think. it did on the NOTE 4 and his brothers.
yesterday i almost bought a xiaomi mi note pro just beacuase i wanted the rom but its too difficult for me to sell my N920C.

so whos up for this? i dont know much in BUILDING a rom but i do have some technical knowledge..
if someone wants to start this "project" please commet in this Theard.

THANX AND GOOD LUCK!

InteliDroid

Dec 12, 2013
Sydney
I don't have much knowledge on development of ROMS, but I know that all of the MIUI roms released for the Note 4,3 etc are based off of TouchWiz meaning it must not be hard to 'port' MIUI to our device. I think the reason no one has developed it as there isn't much interest in MIUI/Chinese OS's.

Hope someone could create an amazing MIUI Rom for us ^_^!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello friends!
    i know that no one yet started to "build" a MIUI rom, me as a MIUI fan i really want to see that rom on our GREAT phone.
    it can be done, i think. it did on the NOTE 4 and his brothers.
    yesterday i almost bought a xiaomi mi note pro just beacuase i wanted the rom but its too difficult for me to sell my N920C.

so whos up for this? i dont know much in BUILDING a rom but i do have some technical knowledge..
    if someone wants to start this "project" please commet in this Theard.

THANX AND GOOD LUCK!
    i ported miui rom on note 5 everything works fine but just hardware keys not working