Help! Bypass/Reset FRP on G930F Galaxy S7

Search This thread

shahid317

Mar 28, 2009
So, I purchased a galaxy S7 (G930F) that turned out to be locked to a google account that the seller claims to have no details of. I have already paid for the phone and would not get the money back. I am now stuck with this phone that keeps on asking for the stupid google account details without which it would not let me use the phone. I have tried looking everywhere on the internet and came to the conclusion that I need to reset or bypass factory reset protection (FRP) in order for me to able to use the phone. There are a couple of guys who can help (one of them is http://www.simplemarket.info/demo/bsyoutubeapipro/user/UCgBhI-0hK6EiNd8mu4VzlHw?lang=ur) but they are asking for ridiculous amounts of money (north of $100). I am happy to pay a nominal fees but this sounds a little too much to me. Does anybody know if there is a free solution (or something that has a reasonable price)?

Last edited:

mehtamitul

Sep 24, 2011
Why don't you file a dispute from the site you purchased/bank and claim for a refund.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

speedme

Jun 12, 2006
Breda
Have you tried to reset your phone in recovery mode ?

To enter the recovery mode, hold down the VOLUME UP + HOME Button keys and then press the POWER button (hold it down untill you're in Recovery mode).

You can also try to download the full official ROM from Sammobile and flash it with ODIN.
This will also reset your phone.

shahid317

Mar 28, 2009
Hey mate, thanks for your suggestions. I have tried doing the factory reset (entering into recovery using power+vol up + home keys) and flashed the stock firmware (entering into download mode using power+vol down+home keys). Unfortunately, neither of those worked :(

annson08

Hey mate, thanks for your suggestions. I have tried doing the factory reset (entering into recovery using power+vol up + home keys) and flashed the stock firmware (entering into download mode using power+vol down+home keys). Unfortunately, neither of those worked :(

Try to flash TWRP then in TWRP do a format data.

Reactions: domdesforges

mcdanishdk

Dec 27, 2009
www.mcdanish.dk
This is weird, I have had maybe 10 different factory new Android phone since my first, the Legend, and maybe 30 second hand Android phones, but I have never heard that they should be locked to a certain Google/Gmail account. All my phones were readily customizable with my own GMAil account after a factory reset, ready for use. But hen again, I am from Denmark and we used SIM cards in our phones, and I have tried to find the origin country of this poster but couldn't, so maybe he is from a country where phones are coded with the phone number (CDMA??), like mine were when I lived in California. But I will follow this and hope to reveal the type, SIM or CDMA.

Last edited:

mathieulh

Jan 9, 2008
Paris
It's a new protection for phones shipping with Android 6.0 and onward, it's meant to prevent theft and it's actually very effective at it.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

shahid317

Mar 28, 2009

Good luck, I'm going to try those guys in your first post if Samsung repairers can't/won't fix mine.

Unless you are in absolute rush, I'd suggest that you shouldn't entertain people like that. There would be a free or low cost solution within a week or so (that's what a few people on gsmhosting forums suggested). I'm actively looking for the solution and I will post the solution here when I do find one.

sensationvsgalaxy

Jun 1, 2011
Unless you are in absolute rush, I'd suggest that you shouldn't entertain people like that. There would be a free or low cost solution within a week or so (that's what a few people on gsmhosting forums suggested). I'm actively looking for the solution and I will post the solution here when I do find one.

this guy can do it (and a LOT more) for an acceptable price: jayshaa i have just done it though skype with him..he is amazing.. believe me..or if you dont..it's your loss .. i was skeptic at begining too..that he just wants to trick me to get my money..but I was soooooooooooooooo wrong

Top Liked Posts