Help! Bypass/Reset FRP on G930F Galaxy S7

Search This thread

bluefairy201

May 17, 2016
i have a Verizon s7 and am unable to get passed the google verification. when trying to access the internet on the settings menu via battery and data usage both options are different. no update data or location history. when trying to enter in words on the google search box the keyboard does not show up as well pls pls pls help ty

joe zack

Dec 14, 2008
bottom line there is no free solution to remove the google account or Samsung account for S7 and 7 edge right now.........sorry guys

chagdes

Sep 4, 2012

bottom line there is no free solution to remove the google account or Samsung account for S7 and 7 edge right now.........sorry guys

If you have access to a VR, ysr84 figured out a method that worked with my Sprint GS7 after numerous fails with other methods... http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...galaxy-s7-s7-edge-s6-s6-t3402721#post67415000

joe zack

Dec 14, 2008
there is no free solution to remove google account Samsung s7 and 7 edge so far.....................

S

sawdoctor

There are plenty of guides on how to remove FRP, any more posts requesting money to do so will not be tolerated Xda is not a place to make money.

You have been warned

Moderation Team

Cajunjim67

Nov 22, 2016
I'm from Texas U.S.A. and have a sim card and was locked out on home screen by lookout after restart and had to do factory reset ('home+power+ volume up key ) and now stuck on Google verification because i forgot password with account synced with gs7

allahTch

Mar 25, 2017
Hey , try this , not sure if it works , but im 50% sure it will , install TWRP recovery (if you dont have it yet ) and from the wipe section , select all of them (partitions) except USB OTG , swipe to wipe .
If you dont have an SD card in the phone , also uncheck "SD card", if the flash was succesfull , dont turn on your device because it wont boot up (because you just deleted the OS) just boot in download mode and flash the stock firmware. good luck.
It s not just a factory reset , it s like a full reset , considering it also wipes the data partitions de Dalvik the OS the cache etc. So it may work

PalmCentro

Dec 8, 2014
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Hey , try this , not sure if it works , but im 50% sure it will , install TWRP recovery (if you dont have it yet ) and from the wipe section , select all of them (partitions) except USB OTG , swipe to wipe .
If you dont have an SD card in the phone , also uncheck "SD card", if the flash was successful , dont turn on your device because it wont boot up (because you just deleted the OS) just boot in download mode and flash the stock firmware. good luck.
It s not just a factory reset , it s like a full reset , considering it also wipes the data partitions de Dalvik the OS the cache etc. So it may work

You can't flash TWRP if OEM Unlocking is turned off.....

Bright.Light

Jun 12, 2008
How about locking this thread? XDA doesn't cooperate in reusing a stolen/found phone.

For those that forgot their google password, they can change their password with every browser on every PC. After that, wait some time (I thought 24 hours) and try to unlock your phone again.

droseofc

Dec 29, 2015
Omaha
How about locking this thread? XDA doesn't cooperate in reusing a stolen/found phone.

For those that forgot their google password, they can change their password with every browser on every PC. After that, wait some time (I thought 24 hours) and try to unlock your phone again.

Not every phone that is frp locked is stolen. What makes MUCH MORE SENSE is if google locked the phones ONCE THE OWNER REPORTED IT STOLEN. Until then, let the non-technical users sale their phones on ebay without the buyer getting a non-useable phone. Just as they can get on the pc and change their password they can get on and report it stolen. Until then, google should not, in actuality, steal the phone themselves and as long as they keep doing it I fully support cracking their frp lock UNLESS its on a REPORTED STOLEN OR LOST PHONE. Simple.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Itd be like trying to activate a verizon phone on one that has been reported to asurion as lost or stolen. Now seriously, that makes sense. How can the company named Asurion have a better method of handling cell phones than google can? Google goes way over their boundaries and becomes ignorant with the idea. If asurion can do it i am sure google can. Google does not own that phone, what are they going to decide is theirs next? The world? Lol conspiracies but bottom line, if its not reported they have no business in the picture. A internet connection is required at startup after a unusual reset. At that time it can be verified if the user has actually reported it instead of automatically taking the phone for themselves. There's gotta be a reason they do it like that, like during that time they have free control of the data since they in fact own the phone so to speak, so during that time whats found is theirs like a documents in a trash can so during that time they can digest all of the data they can until Epjod from India tells John in Iowa his google password. Uhhhh. Google is not dumb and this is dumb way to do things. Theres a smart reason behind it, one thats not best for the users (obviously) but must be for google.

dumb country

Nov 6, 2017
frp is tripped using recovery to reset !!!! pick who u listin to

I just finished a S7 edge today the new patches are very tough to over come (1 week trying every posted method i could find ) none worked ! even flashing recovery ,firm , boot , and rom the device was frp locked even changing from t-mobile to vzw ..there are 2 bootloaders and after the flash the update that you see is putting it on again ... This answers another question . How to use the odin tabs that are not lit show hidden folders in odin folder open the odin config file and for every =0 (means not active ) change the 0 to a 1 and that will enable that feature one of which is the micro usb now this post is for the guys that are giving us the methods in aid to help them give a real solution because my description is limited to trial and error .. I used the bootloader or odin screen that is started from the recovery (doesnt show info top left ) i also changed about every 0 to a 1 not messing with the "pit functions and used only the ap file from (G935TUVU4APK1_G935TTMB4APK1_TMB) THIS Iafter i flashed vzw and every thing the phone would take several times but modding the odin config file to enable the other features flashed the whole everything from that one 4 gig file took longer then to flash all 5 after that it was downgraded then i used realterm to dial and save contact /download card scanner/searched es file explorer/and used root junkys frp bypass/open in browser and created account ...... now with new patches even with a browser active your not downloading or java and all them other methods turned up bricked or fail but vzw will flash on the 935t no problem and back to tmobile but the kicker is after the screwed up 2 laptops and created a odin manager that is a hidden file it will reep havoc and the recovery logs kept showing qualcomm link reprogramming it ota looking for a file and activating stagefright and reloading the software so changing the imei or such was out of the question for me after 1 week 10hrs a day 5 bricks later thats how i unlocked frp ..ps used odin princecomsy odin.....Now if one of you smart guys will take this rambling mess and turn it into your normal bing bow boom ! just sharing a possible help to some one out there that was asking about unlocking oden ( the only man that gave a clear discription about odin and was honest about what he didnt know ) thanks to you sir i couldnt find a straight info about odin the explained much .. i can upload the modded odin and zips that didnt soft brick the device if wanted but IF YOU TRY WHAT I DID YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE SEVERAL TIMES OVER ...this post is only to aid the creators of the methods we use .rest assure frp is stepping up in a big way you will see

mrcblake

Aug 20, 2013
Jetersville
So, I purchased a galaxy S7 (G930F) that turned out to be locked to a google account that the seller claims to have no details of. I have already paid for the phone and would not get the money back. I am now stuck with this phone that keeps on asking for the stupid google account details without which it would not let me use the phone. I have tried looking everywhere on the internet and came to the conclusion that I need to reset or bypass factory reset protection (FRP) in order for me to able to use the phone. There are a couple of guys who can help (one of them is http://www.simplemarket.info/demo/bsyoutubeapipro/user/UCgBhI-0hK6EiNd8mu4VzlHw?lang=ur) but they are asking for ridiculous amounts of money (north of $100). I am happy to pay a nominal fees but this sounds a little too much to me. Does anybody know if there is a free solution (or something that has a reasonable price)?
Simple go to ebay search for samsung galaxy Google lock removal service and someone will remove it for you for about $25,00 or less

Top Liked Posts