Help - Custom Binary Block By Reactivation Lock

Xanoas

Apr 26, 2014
I recently flashed the Xtresolite S5 ROM and I didn't realise that Reactivation Lock was turned on, now I clicked restart and then clicked recovery, but now every time I try to start my phone it shows "Custom Binary Block By Reactivation Lock" and "SECURE FAIL: RECOVERY". How can I fix this? Model: Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.

EDIT: I managed to get out of the error that wouldn't let me boot into my phone, but how do I remove reactivation lock as I've tried, but it does not show up in security. My Baseband version is G900FXXU1BOI3. I don't know if its changed when I flashed the ROM. Please note that the network I am using is Tesco Mobile and that the phone is unlocked.

Last edited:

Xanoas

Apr 26, 2014
Flash a stock KitKat ROM, log into all accounts, disable Reactivation lock, then flash whatever you want after that
I flashed the original lollipop touch wiz, but now my root is gone and I cant disable the reactivation lock. Furthermore my stock ROM do you mean a stock touch wiz ROM?

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
How long did you wait for first boot? It can take a long time

Flash it again, boot to recovery, factory reset and clear caches, reboot

---------- Post added at 09:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 ----------

If it boot loops again after trying the above, flash the PIT file at the same time as the ROM, add it to the PIT section in ODIN
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2721101&d=1399024091