Help ! Desire hd In recovery mode

Search This thread

minicris

Jun 10, 2009
Help ! Desire hd In recovery mode

Hi I have the HTC DESIRE HD ,( FROM TELUS ,CANADA)

and it is in recovery mode .... i dont know how to flash back to factory ROM.

I need some help her e.

ernmin

Jun 21, 2011
You might wiped the device, and now there is nothing bootable. Try flashing a new ROM.
Btw, the image is not viewable.

Reactions: minicris

earthbrother

Jan 18, 2012
It's seem like you're still ok to use the Factory Reset (looking at the picture) though if the Factory Reset doesn't work ....
You have a couple of option since you're HTC still look non-rooted
A. Contact Telus and you might need to sent it to them (if still in warranty)
B. Just Root it remove the put it in S-Off Mode and install a Custom Rom (Personally this would be the best option)
I have a Telus/Canada DHD and I rooted him last monday and I personally think it's for the best. Some Customs ROMs are quite nice.

If you decide to root your DHD and install a custom rom you'll need to do at least 2 things, since it's a Telus ....
1. If you installed the last Update from the system updates, you'll need to downgrade it. If you have some knowledge there is a simple guide to downgrade the DHD.

*For the DHD, just follow http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=905003&highlight=downgrade+folder+download*
Take a Special note that for the Telus DHD at the line that say
-cd /data/local/tmp
./misc_version -s 1.31.405.6
You'll need to change the code for
- cd /data/local/tmp
./misc_version -s 1.31.405.3
if not, I still don't know why but the Telus one doesn't take it...

Then follow this guide : [xdaforums.com]/showthread.php?t=1259821
get ace hack kit and it should be rooted and for finish you just have to puts a custom rom

P.S for the ace hack kit : Make sure to read the EFFEN MANUEL ~_^

Reactions: minicris

minicris

Jun 10, 2009
if i just want to flash the telus stock rom , do i have to root it first ?

It's seem like you're still ok to use the Factory Reset (looking at the picture) though if the Factory Reset doesn't work ....
B. Just Root it remove the put it in S-Off Mode and install a Custom Rom (Personally this would be the best option)
I have a Telus/Canada DHD and I rooted him last monday and I personally think it's for the best. Some Customs ROMs are quite nice.

If you decide to root your DHD and install a custom rom you'll need to do at least 2 things, since it's a Telus ....
1. If you installed the last Update from the system updates, you'll need to downgrade it. If you have some knowledge there is a simple guide to downgrade the DHD.

*For the DHD, just follow http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=905003&highlight=downgrade+folder+download*
-cd /data/local/tmp
- cd /data/local/tmp

get ace hack kit and it should be rooted and for finish you just have to puts a custom rom

m_salimian

Sep 6, 2011
Dead

hey guys ,
i have the same problem :
i flash lower build ruu by mistake and now my device is half dead(wont turn on)
but after connecting about 15mins to usb then my pc ding found it...when i type adb devices its shows serial like this :
HT22SRX02583 recovery
plz someone help me how to fix this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You might wiped the device, and now there is nothing bootable. Try flashing a new ROM.
    Btw, the image is not viewable.

-cd /data/local/tmp
    - cd /data/local/tmp