Help! Double GPX track view

Search This thread

esedust

Nov 4, 2010
hello all, I have a Stratos with the official english version. Last OTA updated. (original is the chinese version)
the problem appears when I use a downloaded GPX track, I open and follow it but the screen appears duplicated. Also the new track drawed on it appears double.... and the grid... and the scale... as you can see in the picture...
But, when I reuse a track created with the watch it doent happen this "double view"

I use this option a lot, is the most important for me..

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-24_15-06-23.jpg
    photo_2018-07-24_15-06-23.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

lfom

Maybe some bug after updating due to corrupted data, you can try to fix it by erasing all data on watch and make sure you start fresh:

1. Unpair the watch while it's connected to phone so all data will be erased;
2. Logout from Amazfit app the close it, open and login again;
3. Pair watch again but do NOT restore old data.

Then restart watch and copy your GPX data back to it. You can also check if the GPX file is OK by importing it to some other service like:
http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/

esedust

Nov 4, 2010
Maybe some bug after updating due to corrupted data, you can try to fix it by erasing all data on watch and make sure you start fresh:

1. Unpair the watch while it's connected to phone so all data will be erased;
2. Logout from Amazfit app the close it, open and login again;
3. Pair watch again but do NOT restore old data.

Then restart watch and copy your GPX data back to it. You can also check if the GPX file is OK by importing it to some other service like:
http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/

ok i will try, thank you very much

Geosis

Sep 17, 2022
I had the same problem, I found that the problem is the size of the track name defined inside the gpx file with the label <name><\name>. I calculated that if it has more than 32 characters it generates a second line in the name inside the track visualiser and did this double track effect.

The solution, a little bit annoying... Open the gpx with code editor or txt editor, reduce the name and save it before upload the gpx file to the watch

Attachments

• IMG_20221003_101843_1.jpg
    IMG_20221003_101843_1.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20221003_100602~(2).jpg
    IMG_20221003_100602~(2).jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 5