• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[HELP] Error when flashing EU MIUI Rom

Search This thread

mydarhieu97

Jan 8, 2018
Hà Nội
can anyone help me!
I get error "assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))"
on twrp show me error 7, so i can't install miui eu rom on my redmi k30 pro(both stable and weekly rom at miui11 and miui12)

Last edited:

paclaco

Apr 13, 2015
Madrid
in twrp format data ,rmove Dm-Verity ,and reboot to twrp, can install ?

hi, i opened the bootloader, installed twrp, did a data format, rebooted into recovery and installed miui 12 EU. Everything perfect the first time, without mistakes. do not install dm verity, and everything is going great.

mike710_0

Jun 29, 2014
Hello, I seem to be having the same problem on my k30 pro. Followed the steps explained here and other forums with similar problems but nothing seems to work. Wiped and rebooted twrp multiple times but flashing of the latest xiaomi.eu stable rom always fails with the same error.

Hello, I seem to be having the same problem on my k30 pro. Followed the steps explained here and other forums with similar problems but nothing seems to work. Wiped and rebooted twrp multiple times but flashing of the latest xiaomi.eu stable rom always fails with the same error.
Format data

Top Liked Posts