• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help!! Fastboot Bootloop RN7 - Pixel Experience Flash

Search This thread

danielreyesar95

Oct 23, 2021
Hello friends how are you? I will try to be very brief and excuse me for my English

I recently bought a second-hand redmi note 7, and it came with the ROM Pixel Experience 2019 (Android 10) ... The fact is that I wanted to install the updated ROM Pixel Experience (Android 11 2021) and did the procedure to install the Recovery Fox Orange (The phone came with the recovery from Xiaomi).

In doing so, I performed the WIPE (Dalvik, Cache, Data, System) and proceeded to install the ROM from internal memory.

The ROM was installed correctly but when restarting it enters a Bootloop in the FastBoot and I have not been able to start ...

It is in Fastboot bootloop ... Please I need help, what can I do to start the Pixel Experience or what are the steps to follow? I heartily appreciate your help

papppsanyi

Aug 9, 2013
Format data. you will need to type "YES" when doing it!!
so, format data, wipe evertyhing again, reboot to recovery, then install your rom and then have fun. hope it helps.

danielreyesar95

Oct 23, 2021
Format data. you will need to type "YES" when doing it!!
so, format data, wipe evertyhing again, reboot to recovery, then install your rom and then have fun. hope it helps.
Bro i just did it but it is still in FastBoot ... What I did exactly was the following:

- Enter OrangeFox
- I did Format Data
- Then I Wipe from: Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, System, Data
- Then copy the ROM Pixel Experience Plus Lavender 11 (PC to Phone USB)
- I gave Install and then restart

But still in Fastboot Boot .. D:

Top Liked Posts