I have moved your post to a new thread as you had originally posted here
You are reminded that you must follow the XDA Forum Rules.
You must search before posting:
1. Search before posting.
Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.
And you must post in the appropriate area for your question:
15. Keep threads / posts on-topic
Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
- General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
- Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
- Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
- Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc., as well as R&D development discussion threads designed with an end goal
- Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.
Questions about the S8+ do not belong in the Note 3 section.
Please review the Forum Rules before posting further.