Question Help! Fingerprint sensor replacement. Where to buy a part?

Search This thread

WarVic[NZ]

Aug 11, 2017
Just got accidental damage to my Pixel 6 Pro's screen and fingerprint sensor. Screen replacement isn't a problem but I can't find fingerprint sensor anywhere. Please help!

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

WarVic[NZ]

Aug 11, 2017
Maybe ebay. That's sounds like a hard impact, the mobo may be damaged as well. BGA chipsets don't take high G loading or board flexing insults well.
Nothing wrong with anything but fingerprint sensor. It was damaged during screen replacement. It's very fragile and glued to the screen quite strongly. Checked eBay, Aliexpress already. Found nothing.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 53

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Nothing wrong with anything but fingerprint sensor. It was damaged during screen replacement. It's very fragile and glued to the screen quite strongly. Checked eBay, Aliexpress already. Found nothing.
Try connecting (or searching for) Google for an OEM parts distributor (that will be fun).
If the phone works as is less the sensor use as such until you can get the part.
That's a raw deal...

WarVic[NZ]

Aug 11, 2017
Try connecting (or searching for) Google for an OEM parts distributor (that will be fun).
If the phone works as is less the sensor use as such until you can get the part.
That's a raw deal...
Can't see the way to ask Google itself for help finding the part. There is no such option. Using this phone without fingerprint with missing face unlock is a pain. Suggesting to sell the phone cheap ASAP since it still has some value. Pretty sure it will be a high demand for this part for the same reason. I see the listing for the Pixel 6 Pro with the same issue on eBay already.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts