• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help fix no sound on Mi 9T

Search This thread

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
That's strange, all parts are just connected to motherboard, so xiaomi messed what? All parts have software inside them? Like microphone is not just microphone, but also has chip with software?

Ardhageo

Apr 13, 2020
no update on this problem?

I tried to take it to official xiaomi repair shop, but since this phone is not officially released in my country, they won't accept it.
Please let me know if anyone find any solutions to this problem

odraciro

Oct 12, 2017
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
There is no sound of my Mi9T even with a Bluetooth speaker there is still no sound. When I plug in headphones it does not recognize that anything is plugged in as well. My MIUI is global 12.1.4 it was previously 12.0.9 but the phone kept crashing and rebooting itself when I tried to open any apps, so I upgraded my MIUI. It also did not have sound before as well in MIUUI 12.0.9. The mic does not work as well.

Can anyone help me fix this please, my device is unrooted.
Tengo el mismo problema y comenzó exactamente como tu lo describes y sigo buscando alguna solución

Tariq433

Nov 8, 2021
I have the same problem on my phone anyone found the solution please share it with us.

Tariq433

Nov 8, 2021
there must be problem in calibration of the system which the programmers can solve it easily i think so. Is there anyone?

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
From the latest fastboot ROM extract persist.img.Then flash it in fastboot with the following command:
Fastboot flash persist persist.img
With luck it will fix your phone.