Help fix Utok i700 Ultra tablet

Search This thread

anotherloony

Sep 12, 2006
Bucharest
I got this tablet for my son. Good specs: IPS panel, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
SOC : Intel atom z2520 , cloverview+ ,
android : 4.4.2 , kernel : 3.10.20 Jul 4 2014 android codename : kot49h IFWI version : F9.F8
I was annoyed by few software bugs (Cut the robe cause instant reboot) and I was looking for a better rom.
Since official Utok site does not offer anything but initial factory software i was looking on internet for same tablet but different brand
I saw Iview i700 and Eboda i200 with same specifications and same looks and I was thinking is the same tablet. I was wrong
Trying to flash Iview software using intel manufacturin flash tool, I messed up partitions and other things.
Now, the tablet at boot show intel logo and do nothing after that, but is accessible via fastboot command.
Because i have messed partitions and I cannot boot to droid recovery I cannot flash original rom which is in zip format recovery flashable.
Please, I need instructions how to fix partition table (partition, start block, size) and how to make a working recovery.
Thank You

anotherloony

Sep 12, 2006
Bucharest
FIXED. Intel manufacturing flash tool give timeout on reboot. I was running all fasfboot commands from flash.xml.
After that I was able to flash zip from recovery. Tablet work ok with Eboda i100 and Eboda i200 roms. Also Iview i700 rom works but without cameras. I decided to keep Eboda i200 rom. It is smoother (maybe a placebo).
Utok i700 original rom have a bug which cause continuous touch to be intrerupted during charging. (you canoot drag and move an icon during charging) Eboda roms does not have this bug.
Cut the robe games cause reboot with all roms. (also Angry birds transformers) I am curios if these games works on Iview or eboda devices.
Even if I my knowlege about linux and android is at the ground level I always found useful things here on xda. Great community.

Reactions: stefanivan97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIXED. Intel manufacturing flash tool give timeout on reboot. I was running all fasfboot commands from flash.xml.
    After that I was able to flash zip from recovery. Tablet work ok with Eboda i100 and Eboda i200 roms. Also Iview i700 rom works but without cameras. I decided to keep Eboda i200 rom. It is smoother (maybe a placebo).
    Utok i700 original rom have a bug which cause continuous touch to be intrerupted during charging. (you canoot drag and move an icon during charging) Eboda roms does not have this bug.
    Cut the robe games cause reboot with all roms. (also Angry birds transformers) I am curios if these games works on Iview or eboda devices.
    Even if I my knowlege about linux and android is at the ground level I always found useful things here on xda. Great community.