• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help Google Pixel 3a Stuck In Fastboot

Search This thread

zach183323

Dec 30, 2019
So I was trying to install magisk using fastboot and it installed successfully however when I tried rebooting it it just kept booting into fastboot. I tried installing TWRP but I got an error = (FAILED (remote: Error verifying the received boot.img: Invalid Parameter) My bootloader is unlocked and any help will be great.

dkryder

Sep 26, 2013
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 5a
well twrp won't work if you are on 10, if 9 then it should. i'd flash the stock kernel first. make sure it is the boot.img from the firmware image you have installed. if that does not help then try to flash the most recent complete firmware image. you could edit out "-w" in the flash-all.bat or flash-all.sh look for the line fastboot -w update image-xxxxxx.zip and take out the -w to keep the update from wiping your data.

zach183323

Dec 30, 2019
Google Pixel 3a Stuck In Fastboot

well twrp won't work if you are on 10, if 9 then it should. i'd flash the stock kernel first. make sure it is the boot.img from the firmware image you have installed. if that does not help then try to flash the most recent complete firmware image. you could edit out "-w" in the flash-all.bat or flash-all.sh look for the line fastboot -w update image-xxxxxx.zip and take out the -w to keep the update from wiping your data.

So I attempted to flash the boot.img file and got this error: FAILED (remote: Failed to write to partition Not Found)
And I tried the system.img file too and got a different error: FAILED (remote: Partition boot not found)
So finally I clicked the 'flash all' file and got this error: FAILED (remote: Failed to write to partition Not Found)
I installed the firmware from the google website.