Help? How can i reset my phone?

Search This thread

NesoConQueso

Jan 27, 2012
Dallas
Well im stuck. I flashed a rom, vituous version 3.0.0 and my phone didn't work. So i tried intalling the pg58img, and when it wants to restore, my phone wont start up, it just goes to the htc white screen, then the vituous screen. How can i just go into my phones sd card and take out that file?

AndroTechMaster

Aug 21, 2011
Aldershot
Take sd card of turbo bootloader on from bootloader go to recovery and while phone reboot to go to the recovery mode put sd card back, from cwm go to mount and choose last option so ur sd popup on pc screen(phone have to be connected with USB)

Sent from my HTC Sensation with Elegancia ROM with 1,5 GHz processor speed. Xda premium.

Reactions: NesoConQueso

NesoConQueso

Jan 27, 2012
Dallas
Thanks for helping, i just got my old blackberry and installed my old rom. But thanks for the help anyways, i appreciate you took the time to help me. I thanked you :).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take sd card of turbo bootloader on from bootloader go to recovery and while phone reboot to go to the recovery mode put sd card back, from cwm go to mount and choose last option so ur sd popup on pc screen(phone have to be connected with USB)

Sent from my HTC Sensation with Elegancia ROM with 1,5 GHz processor speed. Xda premium.