• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

help how perform root Junsun V1pro 4G + 64G CarPlay Android 9.0 DSP.

Search This thread

HaLooo

May 8, 2021
Hi. Finally to find my unit that I don't know. v1 or V1 pro? The order was V1PRO. I don't know how to find out if it is v1 or V1PRO. Maybe I'll answer for myself. Question is? Everything is working. maps, bluethooth, applemusic, hotspot device sync, I see CarPlay loading, unfortunately it can't connect! Why? Code 8878 does not work! 5678 only works at the start of the brand. Ford Focus MK2. I don't know what! I've been trying all day. I pair the internet via a hotspot. The seller did not write anything well? Healp me!🙉🤔

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi. Finally to find my unit that I don't know. v1 or V1 pro? The order was V1PRO. I don't know how to find out if it is v1 or V1PRO. Maybe I'll answer for myself. Question is? Everything is working. maps, bluethooth, applemusic, hotspot device sync, I see CarPlay loading, unfortunately it can't connect! Why? Code 8878 does not work! 5678 only works at the start of the brand. Ford Focus MK2. I don't know what! I've been trying all day. I pair the internet via a hotspot. The seller did not write anything well? Healp me!🙉🤔
V1pro is the version with 4G and shipped with the SIM card holder.
Install 8259P_EUI12-96_v18_20210105.zip from here

IMG_20210320_231101.jpg

HaLooo

May 8, 2021
I'll try. Thank you very much. Hope this helps. I received this cable in the package, the module is connected. I did not give a SIM card.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
So what code should I use when carplay works? I can not find him.
Two options to find:

Install QuickShortcutMaker. I think starting CP is just an activity of another app. Maybe it's integrated in MainUI because this app contains an activity called IpodMainActivity. You can directly test with QSM.

In factory settings (code 8878) you could have a look, too. There is a setting available to activate shortcuts for the standard Junsun launcher.

HaLooo

May 8, 2021
I installed it, but I don't know how to use it. The code does not work. hotspot connected, BT started. I see CarPlay in ios but can't connect to the radio.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
I installed it, but I don't know how to use it. The code does not work. hotspot connected, BT started. I see CarPlay in ios but can't connect to the radio.
I think for Phone Link you need a separate app on phone. Don't know if it is available for iOS.

Another option would be EasyCon. Should already be installed on the head unit. An iOS app should be available.

Podol007

Feb 28, 2020
Hello guys, I am searching through the whole forum...I am sorry for duplicate threat....anyone knows how to change language that will also change language on dashboard?
I have Junsun V1 4 GB + 64GB. Seller says I cannot change it but I saw some one here posting photo with menu in spanish :) I have tried to enter into setting by 3368 (only valid code that works but there is option to change language), 8888, 8878, 5678 nothing works for me.
Thank you for any suggestion.

images.jpg

patitos

Sep 16, 2012
Hola, tengo junsun 4gb + 64gb intel sc9853 android 9.0, ¿cómo puedo activar las luces del teclado, se encienden al arrancar pero se apagan y me gustaría que se quedaran encendidas, sabes cómo?

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys, I am searching through the whole forum...I am sorry for duplicate threat....anyone knows how to change language that will also change language on dashboard?
I have Junsun V1 4 GB + 64GB. Seller says I cannot change it but I saw some one here posting photo with menu in spanish :) I have tried to enter into setting by 3368 (only valid code that works but there is option to change language), 8888, 8878, 5678 nothing works for me.

View attachment 5337973

View attachment 5337973
According to your specs you have a Junsun V1 pro, too. But I never ever seen that screen on my Junsun V1 pro. Could you please share the version of your firmware?

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hola, tengo junsun 4gb + 64gb intel sc9853 android 9.0, ¿cómo puedo activar las luces del teclado, se encienden al arrancar pero se apagan y me gustaría que se quedaran encendidas, sabes cómo?
Don't understand why people aren't able to use a translator:
Hi, I have junsun 4gb + 64gb intel sc9853 android 9.0, how can I activate the keyboard lights, they turn on at startup but turn off and I would like them to stay on, do you know how?

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Don't understand why people aren't able to use a translator:
Hi, I have junsun 4gb + 64gb intel sc9853 android 9.0, how can I activate the keyboard lights, they turn on at startup but turn off and I would like them to stay on, do you know how?
Button lights are only active if you have +12V on the ILLU wire. This should be the case as soon as your turn on driving light of your car.

v8vega383

May 12, 2021
Hi, I installed this version for my 4G 2/32gb version and it's very nice.
Unfortunately it don't resolve my ground noise problems when using bluetooth for call, using mic or turning A/C On... so I think probably it's not software issue.
Did someone else having same problems.? I'm planning to get a ground noise isolator or power filter... Wicth one is

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest software for Junsun v1 pro from 2021 from colleagues at 4pda.ru
    22480486.jpg

Installation instructions:
    1) Format the flash drive to FAT32 format
    2) Extract the contents of the archive to the flash drive
    3) Install it to USB1 (4pin)
    3) Press UPDATE in the window that appears or press the screen frequently during the boot until DETECTED appears
    The firmware date is 20201218

How to update:

How to do a deep reset:
    I have v1 pro, microphone doesnt work so they send me the new one, but it still doesn't work as well, I asked for firmware so I can flash it again, they replied me that google voice doesn't support microphone, what a joke. Now i cant use microphone anymore :(
    Extract the contents of the file to a clean flash drive (FAT32).

Thank you for your reply @102649259!!!,

Sorry about the question, obviously I'm not an expert about android radios. If I load this ROM version, can this fix my problem with the canbus of my VW Golf 7?. I tried 2 canbus, one of RAISE and the other of HIWORLD. The best results I had it with the HIWORLD, but is not complete compatible with my car.
    It is possible to load Android 10 to this radio?
    Thank you!