help how perform root Junsun V1pro 4G + 64G CarPlay Android 9.0 DSP.

Search This thread

akeela11

Jan 17, 2012
Hello, first I installed 8259P_EUI12-96_v18_20210105, look nice but youtube music (my favorite app for music) stop without reason(no crash, just stopped) and then I installed

8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v19_20210806.zip, and work good.

djborsi

Mar 5, 2019
Ravensburg
Hello, first I installed 8259P_EUI12-96_v18_20210105, look nice but youtube music (my favorite app for music) stop without reason(no crash, just stopped) and then I installed

8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v19_20210806.zip, and work good.
Hi akeela11,

thanks for sharing your feedback.

Maybe if you would have some time you could make few pictures to show how the user interface looks like.
I know that in some versions the UI was block with adding apps shortcuts on any home screen etc.
Also how looks the top bar with shortcuts?
Are you able to say or to check if the radio can start automatically with an app, which was running before power off?

Any additional feedback will be highly appriciated :)

akeela11

Jan 17, 2012
Hi akeela11,

Maybe if you would have some time you could make few pictures to show how the user interface looks like.
I know that in some versions the UI was block with adding apps shortcuts on any home screen etc.
Are you able to say or to check if the radio can start automatically with an app, which was running before power off?

Tomorrow I will bring pictures.

Reactions: tomi5 and djborsi

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
There is already a newer version out:
8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v20_20210907.zip

akeela11

Jan 17, 2012
Hi akeela11,

Radio and media player starts automatically if are last used, radio and media player can work on big sreen or in a litlle window, how you can see, can add only 5 shortscut on main screen, pic with car is a shortcut to navi(google maps) and show your car speed.

Attachments

• main screen.jpg
    main screen.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 91
  • 20211101_111638.jpg
    20211101_111638.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
  • 20211101_111519.jpg
    20211101_111519.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: djborsi

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Radio and media player starts automatically if are last used, radio and media player can work on big sreen or in a litlle window, how you can see, can add only 5 shortscut on main screen, pic with car is a shortcut to navi(google maps) and show your car speed.
Still not enought customization possibilities in Junsuns standard launcher.

Reactions: djborsi

djborsi

Mar 5, 2019
Ravensburg
Great, thanks a lot for checking and for the pictures!

Still not enought customization possibilities in Junsuns standard launcher.
Exactly, so still alternative launchers needed (Nova in my case).

The older version, which was my default version, exactly writting "MS8系列(4G)固件+升级指导20201218", was allowing to add many home screens with shortcuts and with widgets, until a bug was not blocking this adding or even deleting shortcuts.

Currently I am mainly annoyed, that:
- the radio doesn't remember previously used app/apps,
- the top bar is not visible with nova launcher,
- that there is no option to make sleep mode for 5 or 10 or 15 minutes, is only ON or OFF.

akeela11

Jan 17, 2012
Great, thanks a lot for checking and for the pictures!

Exactly, so still alternative launchers needed (Nova in my case).

The older version, which was my default version, exactly writting "MS8系列(4G)固件+升级指导20201218", was allowing to add many home screens with shortcuts and with widgets, until a bug was not blocking this adding or even deleting shortcuts.

Currently I am mainly annoyed, that:
- the radio doesn't remember previously used app/apps,
- the top bar is not visible with nova launcher,
- that there is no option to make sleep mode for 5 or 10 or 15 minutes, is only ON or OFF.
Hi, I am very pleased with the unit now(new interface), DSP make all money, I listen music from my usb drive or another app or news from radio, use bluetoth for calling, after all is a step forward from old cd unit. I have my phone for anything else.

Jgz1994

Feb 21, 2022
can anyone share a copy of their phone link apk please. Mine is having issues and I want to reinstall it. Thank you

Gerd44

May 25, 2019
Can I somewhere download this Softwareversion.
Latest software for Junsun v1 pro from 2021 from colleagues at 4pda.ruView attachment 5254545

Installation instructions:
1) Format the flash drive to FAT32 format
2) Extract the contents of the archive to the flash drive
3) Install it to USB1 (4pin)
3) Press UPDATE in the window that appears or press the screen frequently during the boot until DETECTED appears
The Link doesn´t work anymore.
Thanks

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Yes but I like the launcher so I want try. What is different to the newer one?
One improvement of the newer FWs is that the installation of apps is faster. But I skipped some versions so I don't know when this improvement came. Stock launcher is in all versions just garbage with lack of functionality.

Bloix

Aug 23, 2022
Bonjour, j'ai ce modèle junsun v1 pro 4g/wifi 4go 64go https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNfYSbE tout fonctionne correctement sauf la radio qui n'enregistre pas les stations et les réglages du son fait en égaliseur quand je coupe le contact , quand je remets le contact sur les réglages de l'égaliseur et que la radio revient aux réglages d'usine.
Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît ?

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Bonjour, j'ai ce modèle junsun v1 pro 4g/wifi 4go 64go https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNfYSbE tout fonctionne correctement sauf la radio qui n'enregistre pas les stations et les réglages du son fait en égaliseur quand je coupe le contact , quand je remets le contact sur les réglages de l'égaliseur et que la radio revient aux réglages d'usine.
According to the forum rules you have to write in English!

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
The more people who understand you, the more likely you are to get help. And if we use a common language, it is easier to use the forum search. Also, others who have the same problem will have a chance to understand the question and the solution.

Top Liked Posts