[HELP] Huawei Enjoy Max aka Y Max aka ARS-L22 call issue

Search This thread

antimodes

Jul 26, 2009
Hello everyone,

i have that phone bought from China and got with me to Italy. Very good and big as i like.
It looks like Honor 8x MAX but i did not find anything useful in that discussions.

The only (big) problem is: while i am in a call with anyone, especially inside a building, room, apartment ("indoor", it makes sense) most of the time the other person can't hear me. Instead, I can hear them perfectly.

I try different network band like gsm, wcdma, lte but nothing change.
I try different network sim card like Ho.mobile, Iliad, Wind but nothing change.
I try to contact huawei support but they can't help me.
I search on internet different time to find a solution; one time i saw a people has same problem without any solution.
Maybe the problem is the last upgrade firmware/emui (8.1/8.2 or viceversa).
Maybe the problem is the no-compatibility network band: i understood china hardware smartphone are slightly different than european standards but i retrieve my first chinaphone called Hero 9300+ (from 2013) with 3G band and it works perfectly.

Or, simply, it's the smartphone.

At the end, no one can help me.
Any suggestion is appreciated.
I will reply to anyone who can give me some tips.
I can pay if someone can give me the solution of the issue.
Thanks in advance to everyone.
Sorry for bad english.
Paolo

Last edited:

Darelsalam

Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

i have that phone bought from China and got with me to Italy. Very good and big as i like.
It looks like Honor 8x MAX but i did not find anything useful in that discussions.

The only (big) problem is: while i am in a call with anyone, especially inside a building, room, apartment ("indoor", it makes sense) most of the time the other person can't hear me. Instead, I can hear them perfectly.

I try different network sim card like Ho.mobile, Iliad, Wind but nothing change.
I search on internet different time to find a solution; one time i saw a people has same problem without any solution.
Maybe the problem is the no-compatibility network band: i understood china hardware smartphone are slightly different than european standards but i retrieve my first chinaphone called Hero 9300+ (from 2013) with 3G band and it works perfectly.

Sorry for bad english.
Paolo

anyone find a solution to this?

geogsm_1

Nov 13, 2017
Москва
Hello everyone,

Sorry for bad english.
Paolo

Good afternoon
Truly missing exists on the ARS-L22 660 qualcomm
I noticed that she was on all the phones from China that were rebranded.
I managed to defeat the problem. Now the microphone is working properly, and the network is no problem. The network began to work better before I started to take on something:cowboy:

antimodes

Jul 26, 2009
Good afternoon
Truly missing exists on the ARS-L22 660 qualcomm
I noticed that she was on all the phones from China that were rebranded.
I managed to defeat the problem. Now the microphone is working properly, and the network is no problem. The network began to work better before I started to take on something

Hello and thank you for your reply.
But, could you explain us how you managed that ?!
Thanks

geogsm_1

Nov 13, 2017
Москва
hey buddy, can u provide a more detail instrustion how u do it with download links, tks!
one of my fd have the same situation too, his mother Y-max cannot connect to china network at all, thus the gallery cannot open also...:eek:
I did it using the firmware service and dc-hpoenix. True, I have the correct information. Do your friends have a Chinese region? Write to me in PM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I flashed it with 101 firmware, and the oeminfo file

hey buddy, can u provide a more detail instrustion how u do it with download links, tks!
    one of my fd have the same situation too, his mother Y-max cannot connect to china network at all, thus the gallery cannot open also...:eek: