Jus an update, I'm using OnePlus 8 ProUnfortunately guys turning off phone permission for Google Play Service is not working now, it was working fine until something happened few hours ago. Android 13
Any Google application connects to the internet the device resets in 2 hours.
Anyone can help ?
i have the same problemHello again
Unfortunately my device got detected again I don't know how this time, but I got the notification directly after I received an email from Google that there is a new device contributing in location history.
I need help
Even after installing a custom rom, when the device connected to the internet google identify the device as a Managed and enroll the Work profile directly.If after enabling developer options and unlocking the phone, and after the reset? Can the option to flash a factory image be available? from the bootloader
Enable debug mode.
Do a fresh start cleaning all.
Restart phone but remove sim card.
Before connect on wifi, plug the phone on USB and type this lines of code via fastboot mode:
pm list packages | grep ‘google’
pm list packages | grep ‘work’
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig
Give me a reply if it works for you!
Interesting problem! Can you bypass wifi setup and get into settings? If so can you enable developer options and enable oem unlock. And flash a factory image. Or can you get into recovery and sideload the ota? I'm guessing not but worth a try.
@pgda Holy crap, thank you!!! This completely solved my issue. For anyone else having a similar problem on Android 9/10, here's what I did that worked perfectly:
I can't guarantee it's a permanent fix, but I've had my phone up and running now for over two hours with the above fix and haven't seen a single notification about "admins" or whatever, and no issues accessing my account or downloading anything. Also, I'm not sure how much of the updating is being overly cautious, but this is what I did and it finally worked for me. Good luck!
- Factory reset phone.
- Skip adding SIM or WiFi to get to home screen.
- Disable "Phone" permission in settings for Google Play Services.
- Follow the steps in this thread from @rodrigo82's original post (uninstalling the google work oobconfig file), but just entering the commands in cmd on your computer while the phone is on the home screen. No need to fastboot or anything like that.
- Now connect phone to WiFi and add your Google account through the phone settings.
- Ensure you have the latest phone update, security update, and Play Store update.
- Update all stock apps.
- Finally, re-enable phone permission to complete setup.
For me it doesn't work. Weird.
Worked on A11 but after update to A12 not anymore.
After re enable phone permission on Google Play Services, the message appears again.
@pgda I can not re-enable phone permission for Google Play Services? Its always shows error message asking to re-enable.